juice of half a lemon
- Heat enough water to cook the pasta in a large pot. Add about a couple of tea spoons of rock salt to the water. When the water is boiling, add the dry pasta and leave to cook according to pack instructions or until al dente. Strain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil and saute the sliced garlic and chopped chillies for 1 minute. Add the marinara mix and stir fry until nearly cooked and the prawns start to change colour.
- Next, add the strained pasta to the pan and toss to mix the seafood in with the pasta. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Lastly, pour in the lemon juice, chopped basil and parsley and mix in thoroughly. Turn the heat off as we don’t want to cook the herbs for too long to retain that fresh aroma and taste.
- The seafood pasta is now ready to serve. Top with some grated parmesan for extra flavour. Enjoy!