|Rekorderlig Orange-Ginger Cider hamper|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius fan-forced. Grease a square brownie tin with some butter and line the base with baking paper.
- Mix the egg yolks, sugar, almond meal, orange juice, cider and flour in a big mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt the cooking chocolate and butter in a double boiler or a non-plastic bowl placed over a pot of boiling water. Make sure the base of the bowl doesn’t touch the water as it might overheat. Stir until all chocolate has melted.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter to the mixing bowl and stir until you get an even mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff then gently fold in to brownie mixture.
- Pour the mixture into greased baking tin and bake in oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 40 minutes.
|Folding in the beaten egg whites|
|Before going in the oven|
|Fresh out of the oven before slicing|
|Light coloured brownie from using half white chocolate|
|Chocolate Orange Brownies with Rekorderlig Orange-Ginger Cider|
I baked this in the afternoon and by the next morning half of the brownie was gone! That’s always a good sign. Hope you enjoy it too!