- Preheat oven at 175 degrees Celcius
- Beat egg yolk and 50g sugar lightly until sugar dissolves. Stir in pandan juice and oil
- Fold self raising flour into mixture and set aside.
- Beat egg whites until frothy. Slowly add in 150g sugar and pinch of salt while beating at high speed with mixer.
- Beat until the egg white mixture is stiff and shining but not dry.
- Using a spatula, gently fold egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture.
- Pour into an ungreased 25cm tube pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Once cake is cooked, remove cake from oven immediately and invert pan onto wire rack. Let it cool before removing cake from pan.